We have partnered with successful agriculture company, and we are looking for an experienced IT Supervisor to join their team in Sombor.
- Implement, manage, and maintain all IT and computer systems
- Support and maintains IT infrastructure (Services, Equipment, Projects and End-Users)
- Support data communications infrastructure (switches, routers, firewalls etc.). and troubleshoots
- Responsible for IT support operation of End-Users and provide first Tier IT support for employees and develop processes for escalation to Tier 2 and Tier 3 support teams
- Act as an escalation point for critical incidents, identify problematic areas, report and coordinate communication with Central IT support teams, and support in the implementation of solutions in time
- Provide operational support for desktop application related issues troubleshoot and support printer problems
- Maintain IT assets, information security and control infrastructures
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems;
- Responsible for management of IT inventory, device management (laptop, desktop, mobile phones, tablets, monitors, printers, scanners, tokens, video call devices, phones, etc.)
- 3+ years of working experience in similar job positions
- English skills: written and fluent verbal
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and computer hardware/software systems, in specific:
- Troubleshoot and support of Windows OS and Windows Server
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation. Knowledge of network (WAN/LAN) and CISCO systems.
- SAP Business One (nice to have) and Microsoft Office package
- Knowledge of ITIL, Incident Management, Project Management and Change Management.
- Expertise in data center management and data governance
- Active driver B category
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.