As one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, we develop products and solutions to fulfill people´s dreams of mobility every day. Driver safety, comfort, sustainability and industrialization of future technology are just some of our key fields where we already make a meaningful difference in people`s lives. Knowing our innovations help to make the world a better and safer place is what drives us.
- Supporting IT infrastructure (Services, Equipment, Projects and Users);
- Providing reliability, efficiency and quality of all IT services and approved IT projects;
- Supporting harmonization of different business requirements, consulting the standardization of company processes;
- Supporting and consulting site management in the planning and implementation of IT projects and services;
- Monitoring the status of the network to ensure that all devices and circuits are working at optimum performance;
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot all network hardware and equipment, including routers, switches and firewalls, as well as Windows workstations, servers, computer hardware;
- Providing user training and awareness raising;
- Respecting the confidentiality of information available within the company;
- Controlling security criteria in their own area of responsibility. Developing, introducing and applying measures for safe operation.
Find out more about Continental:
- Bachelor’s Degree (field of Information Technologies);
- Three years of IT support experience (Microsoft based environment, Servers, Clients, Storage, GPO’s, DNS-DHCP);
- Experience with Linux based clients and servers is a welcome addition (Ubuntu prefered);
- Strong knowledge of network administration (Cisco equipment prefered);
- Experience with Cloud and Virtualization technologies will be considered as an advantage;
- Hands on software and hardware troubleshooting experience;
- Experience documenting and maintaining configuration and process information;
- Fluent in English;
- Good communication and organizational skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic team in a globally active organization;
- Competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package;
- Professional development opportunities;
- Flexible working hours and mobile work (4 days per month);
- Private health Insurance;
- Fitpass premium.
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language via poslovi.infostud.com. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.