Join us in our Excellence Center in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
IT Services Practitioner
Responsible to fulfill administrative jobs in ITSM to support that IT services, tickets, RFS from internal IT and outsourcing partners are completed on time and within agreed quality level.
- Fulfill administrative jobs in ITSM
- Deliver services according defined processes
- Maintain service information on Intranet page
- Participate in operations and service management meetings
- Consulting other colleagues on processes related to service delivery
- Support vendor in understanding problems and finding solutions
- Establishing communication and close cooperation with IT Service Requestors
- Act and follow according supplier Process Interface Manual (PIM)
- Provide input to ITSM to propose changes
- KPI Reports creation
- Single point for RFS requests and report status of ongoing RFS
- License approval and managing pool
- Asset Management & Asset Reports
- Coordinate and organize User Acceptance Tests (UAT) for change approvals
- Approve hardware/software requests within available pools
- Coordinate and follow-up User escalations
- Provide input for improving supplier services to service manager
- Does all other operational and non-operational work/tasks within his or her area of expertise
To fulfill this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Technical or Computer Science or equivalent experience is desired
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Capable of working in team or individually
- Documentation skills (process mapping, guidelines and working instructions)
- Basic understanding of IT processes
- Experience in IT services is desirable
- Basic Planning and organizing skills
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of the selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates selected for the interviews will be contacted.