We are Software Development Company acting as the regional software services company within UNIQA International. As the leading insurance company in Austria and one of the largest insurance groups in Central and Eastern Europe, UNIQA operates in 18 European countries providing safety in a changing world.
Eight years ago sTech was formed to render software development services and offer complete IT solutions to UNIQA companies both at the regional and Group level. We have passed a long way since the beginning and we take great pride in our successes. We moved to new corporate headquarters - more space, natural light, modern design, exclusive location and our new Rest Area are just some of the benefits our new office space offers. With our new management with long worldwide experience, newly organized business development teams and in modern premises, we continue to build the story of success!
We are looking for an experience ITSM Manager to oversee our internal and SEE shared hardware, software and
computer networks and to manage relationships with our SEE IT clients and external partners in a domain of IT
infrastructure. This position is a top management position reporting directly to sTech CEO.
IT Service Sector Manager
What You Will Be Doing?
As ITSM Manager you will be responsible to provide quality IT services in line with predefined SLAs. Operationally, you
are responsible also for monitoring network infrastructure and resolving system issues. You need to have experience
with ITIL, IT performance management, network administration, IT infrastructure capacity planning in line with clients’
needs, and system security. We also expect you to be familiar with data protection regulations, with ISO 27001 and ISO
20000 standards requirements. Project management experience in area of IT infrastructure is a must.
Ultimately, you’ll ensure our IT systems are secure, consistent and reliable.
- Set and enforce policies/procedures for computer systems operation and data processing
- Oversee the hiring and training of IT service technicians and operators
- Direct the operations of IT service representatives to ensure effective performance of job duties
- Ensure the availability of required hardware, software, and other tools necessary for the delivery of high-quality IT service
- Carry out analysis of an organization’s IT structure to identify operational leaks and effect strategies for improved processes
- Conduct inspections to ensure IT equipment and workstations are operational
- Oversee the maintenance, repair or replacement of faulty machines
- Communicate with clients to identify their requirements and facilitate the process for meeting their needs
- Conduct forecasts in order to identify possible future IT challenges and take necessary steps in minimizing risks
- Work around annual budgets to achieve set objectives and targets
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of hardware, software and general IT systems by studying relevant publications and participating in educational programs
- Oversee the installation and setup of IT workstations and network
- Supervise the activities of customer service team to ensure compliance with set customer service standards and procedures
- Maintain accurate inventory of hardware, software, and other relevant technological tools
- Proffer recommendations to management on appropriate action plans for improved services
- Ensure the security and integrity of information database
What Do You Need for the Position?
We are looking for an ambitious, talented and dedicated person with Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field, with proven experience with computers and networks, customer service, management, exquisite leadership skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as interpersonal communication and problem solving skills. The person for this position should be an exquisite decision maker, with critical thinking skills, teamwork skills and meticulous attention to detail. Our new manager should have very strong analytical thinking skills, time management skills, and ability to work under pressure.
- Proven experience as ITSM and IT Operations management
- Experience with system installation, configuration and analysis
- Thorough knowledge of networks and cloud computing
- Knowledge of information security policies and procedures, data protection operations and legislation (e.g. ISO 27001, GDPR, etc.)
- Knowledge of ITIL (certification is a plus)
- Knowledge of VMWare (certification is a plus)
- Leadership and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects
What's In It for You?
- We are proud of a transparent, truthful, and sincere approach and of our genuinely strong team spirit.
- Our company is a place where you can easily feel the contribution of your dedicated work to achieving long-term corporate goals
- Benefits: insurance package; rewarding model based on KPI measuring; personal development programs and trainings; free coffee and tea; team activities & team buildings etc.
If you want to give your career a new shape within one of the leading insurance groups in Europe, we are looking forward to receiving your application!
If you want to find out more about the company, visit our website www.uniqa-stech.com or our Social Media accounts. You can always contact us personally for any further information regarding the position on the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.