IT Senior Systems Engineer
Job location: Belgrade - Vračar
EuroDesk, a company specialized in IT systems integration and business process outsourcing, is recruiting a Senior Systems Engineer for its Remote Infrastructure and Cloud Management practice. The successful candidate will be engaged directly with the Head of the Level 2 support organization, focused on IT support for the oil and gas industry in Scandinavia, and will flexibly manage heterogeneous systems (typically Win + Linux), in mostly virtualized and cloud based environments. Consolidated knowledge of storage technologies and network management experience represent a valuable addition to the profile.
Eurodesk is an equal opportunities employer, promoting a friendly, healthy and forthcoming work environment. Employees growth is based on professional abilities and recognized dedication to the collective objective as a modern, sustainable company. Company language is English.
- Datacenter support – Level 2 IT Infrastructure Operations for Client and Internal IT
- Management of Operating Systems, Networking devices, storage and monitoring operations
- Creation and upkeeping of Client and EuroDesk own Internal IT and related systems/process documentation
- Ensuring and maintaining optimal performance of all managed systems
- Backup and restore management
- Disaster Recovery planning and implementation
- On call availability for operational emergencies
- University level education, preferably in computer science (or adjacent discipline) and/or comparable experience with a minimum of 5 years configuring and maintaining IT infrastructures.
Required/Preferred Technical Skills:
- Operating Systems: Both Windows server + Linux are a must. Additional OS nice to have
- Cloud deployed infrastructures (one minimum among Azure, Google Cloud, AWS…)
- Virtualization framework: ESX (preferred) and/or Hyper-V)
- Storage devices and solutions (SAN/NAS equipment)
- Office 365 and hybrid Exchange environments
- Office 365 and Skype for Business (Lync Server on-premise mgmt... nice to have)
- Identity Management solutions – ADFS, FIM, MIM, other federation solutions
- Active directory Users/Policy management and integration with Azure AD
- SCCM administration and image management
- Monitoring and deployment tools knowledge (one or more among PRTG, Nagios, Zabbix, etc.)
- Experience with enterprise level tools for backup and recovery
- Documentation skills using tools like Visio, SharePoint, PowerPoint,
- Proficiency in English technical language and corresponding written ability. Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Additional desirable skills:
- PowerShell scripting language
- Experience with VOIP systems (Asterisk based solutions like Freepbx, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of network routers and switches (general configuration, static and dynamic routing, NAT, network traffic analysis, etc.)
- Some degree of familiarity with Cisco ASA devices or in general with, modern firewall technologies
- Familiarity with ITIL v3 processes and terminology
- Experience with ITSM and Trouble-ticketing systems (like OTRS, ServiceNow, etc.)
- Any higher-level Microsoft Certifications with tangible hands-on experience very nice to have.
To apply for this position, send your CV electronically.
Email applicants should include an English version of the CV, along with any other relevant documentation (Cover letter, certifications, etc.).