IT Project Manager
Our growing company Comtrade System Integration Adriatic is currently seeking an IT Project Manager in Belgrade. We’re looking for born leader with passion for technology and great interpersonal skills. Join a team that is leading the industry with IT solutions used across banks, insurance companies, hospitals, telco’s, airlines and beyond.
- Cooperates with Account Manager in presales process regarding project management and effort estimations;
- Initiates project organization upon clients project approval;
- Introduces project scope, deliverables, milestones, timeline and organization to all team members, external vendors and consultants;
- Manages and controls project scope, milestones, costs, and quality;
- Actively participates in scope definition and gains domain and technology knowledge;
- Coordinates and monitors dedicated resources so that project deliverables are met within planned effort, time and quality;
- Delegates WBS tasks to team members and assures they are done on time;
- Reports to client and all stakeholders project status;
- Manages requests for project scope, time or cost change;
- Mitigates project risks;
- Estimates future and reports on achieved project costs on monthly bases;
- Controls external vendors and consultants deliverables;
- Ensures completeness of project documentation;
- Provides timely project closure.
- Passionate about technology;
- 3+ more years’ experience in IT project management;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management or related field.
- Knowledge of local telco, public or banking & finance sector is desirable;
- Knowledge of tender process is desirable.
- Strong leadership;
- Excellent communication;
- Good time management;
- Risk awareness;
- Proactive negotiating;
- Problem solving;
- Good interpersonal relations and team building;
- Curious person willing to learn new things,
- Sense of humor!
About Comtrade System Integration
System Integration was founded in 2001 and is part of the Comtrade Group, one of Europe’s largest technology companies. We specialize in cloud-based digital transformation and the design, development, integration and management of systems and applications.
Our domains of expertise include Cloud Services, Predictive Analytics, Digital Business Automation, Security, IoT, CRM, AI and more. Through our partnerships with global vendors, including Microsoft, Oracle, IBM and Open Text, we offer premium IT products that accelerate digital innovation.
Our team comprises 200+ IT experts who leverage their deep domain knowledge, top industry certifications and industry experience to help businesses optimize their IT resources and adopt digital technology more quickly and effectively than their competitors.
Due to the vast amount of applications we receive, we can only contact candidates that qualify for the interview phase. We thank you for the time you’ve invested in sending us your application.