Alumil YU Industry a.d. is a multinational company that operates in more than 60 countries worldwide, and employs about 3200 employees. For more than 30 years we are one of the leaders in the region in producing building materials, architectural aluminium systems and profiles, industrial profiles, etc.
Our team is growing, so we are looking for new members that will bring their expertise and knowledge and contribute further growth, therefore we are hiring for the position of IT Operations Officer.
- Analyzing system logs and identifying potential issues with computer systems.
- Introducing and integrating new technologies into existing data center environments.
- Performing routine audits of systems and software.
- Performing backups.
- Applying operating system updates, patches, and configuration changes.
- Installing and configuring new hardware and software.
- Adding, removing, or updating user account information, resetting passwords, etc.
- Answering technical queries.
- Responsibility for security.
- Responsibility for documenting the configuration of the system.
- Troubleshooting any reported problems.
- System performance tuning.
- Insuring that the network infrastructure is up and running.
- Assistance for remote locations
- Maintenance of video surveillance system.
- Maintenance barcode scanners and printers.
- Maintenance system for working hours.
- Maintenance tel. central.
- Maintenance telephone infrastructure.
- Maintenance computer part of scale.
- Ordering of it equipment.
- Maintenance copy machine.
- Maintenance and help for extrusion line and painting.
- Training and education on computer (software).
- Sending reports alarm monitoring for warehouses.
Required Experience, Skills & Knowledge
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience.
- College Degree (IT/technical sciences preferably).
- Microsoft MCSA, MCSE certification.
- Analysis and solving technical problems.
- Communication skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Problem solving skills.
We are offering the following
- Working on dynamic local and international team.
- Professional environment with established Management tools & platforms.
- Competitive remuneration package and performance bonuses.
- Private Health Insurance Package.
- Development and opportunities for growth.
- Work within successful team.