Code Academy is an IT Training Center of Comtrade Company.
Code offers specialty courses on Web Development, Mobile App Development, Blockchain Development, Data Science and many more.
Its goal is to prepare learners for very specific entry-level and advanced professional profiles, through theory and much practice, akin to Comtrade’s day-to-day experience in software development.
We’re looking for an IT course lecturer to fill multiple positions. The successful candidate must have both developmental and educational background and experience, and exceptional knowledge in one or more of the following tech areas:
- Software Testing (Selenium, etc.);
- Mobile Development (Android Java or Swift);
- Blockchain (Ethereum development/Solidity);
Specific Experience and Characteristics
The successful candidate must meet these basic requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Working experience in Software Development;
- Experience as a lecturer;
- Good English language knowledge.
Resumes are important, but the successful candidate will also have these key personality traits:
- Passionate lecturer;
- Ability to transfer knowledge and educate other people;
- Good presentational skills.
Due to the vast amount of applications we receive, we can only contact candidates that qualify for the interview phase. We thank you for the time you’ve invested in sending us your application