As the Innovative and Global IT Service Provider focused on banking digitalization, we are establishing and growing a dedicated team which will passionately lead and deliver excellence with its clients.
Within Intesa Sanpaolo Group, our IT company has teams in Croatia, Serbia, Slovakia and Italy, joined together in developing, implementing and maintaining solutions for all our international banks.
We are starting an exciting banking transformation throughout the central and eastern Europe, and hence we are looking for a mates:
- Who are passionate IT professionals
- With whom we can achieve big milestones
- With whom we can share successes and failures on this exciting endeavor
- In essence … quality people
We are searching for
in Belgrade, Serbia
You will have an amazing internship experience, which will guide you through the learning-by-doing process. Together with our teams and mentors, you will support the process of maintaining application solutions, providing customer support, resolving problems and analyzing issues, while working in a dynamic international environment. Also, you can make your first steps in software development, testing, deployment, business analysis or IT project management, depending on your preferences.
If you have...
- University/College diploma (or with few more exams, with no mandatory courses to attend) – in the field of Information Technologies and Engineering
- Fluency in English, written and spoken
- Passion about the IT world and willingness to set your career goals high and achieve them
- Fast-learning capabilities and curiosity
- Preference for being a reliable team-member
- Self-motivation for problem-solving
Then, as our precious IT Intern, you are going to:
- Have the full-time engagement, through our paid internship, up to six months period
- Learn and upskill your current competencies, working with our senior mentors, in the newest technologies
- Have many training opportunities
- Open a chance for getting the employment in our Company, after finishing the internship period
WE WILL SHARE WITH YOU...
- Our devotion to excellence - setting ourselves the goal of continuous improvement, forward thinking, anticipating challenges and fostering creativity
- Agility and proactive responsiveness to changes, always welcoming new ideas
- Culture of sharing knowledge and never-ending learning experience, led by our highly skilled senior experts
- International presence – projects with multicultural teams, working for different business markets
- Reliable, open and supportive team atmosphere – both in our formal and informal activities
- High sense of integrity - pursuing our goals with honesty, fairness and responsibility, recognizing and rewarding merit
Do you want to contribute in the development of a new banking experience?
Join our team and build the Digital Future!