A&S Solutions is innovating the BPO industry. Dedicated to outsourcing the best and brightest talent to our international clients. We are dedicated to our customer's satisfaction and to our employee's growth. We strive for the best working environment and conditions possible to achieve remarkable results. Join us today and become the best version of yourself!
We are now actively searching for IT Helpdesk Agent to accelerate the growth of our team. We are excited to offer a wonderful environment filled with extensive opportunities and challenges. Apply today to find out if you can be the next candidate to join us!
- Competitive salary.
- Ability to work from home.
- Dynamic and challenging environment with a result-driven approach.
- Friendly team with a warm atmosphere.
- Personal growth and development opportunities including education and training provided.
- Provide First-Level helpdesk and on-premise support which includes solving issues with software, hardware and network.
- Escalate cases to appropriate teams when necessary.
- Maintain incident tracking system throughout the resolution of incidents while documenting the process.
- Ensure prequalification of all support tickets and resolution of minor issues.
- Maintenance of VoIP end points and monitoring of Telephony issues.
- Follow and enforce all Information, Communications and Technology policies.
- Use, document and enforce procedures and security best practices all around the organization.
- Bachelor’ Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Fluent and excellent English – speaking, reading and writing.
- At least 2 years of proven work experience in IT - helpdesk, field support, end users support or relevant experience (System Administrator or similar positions).
- Excellent knowledge of computer hardware / software systems.
- Comprehensive understanding of network architecture and client / server technology including VoIP.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills required.
- Linux command line knowledge is a plus
- Must know and understand Windows DNS, Active Directory, Sharing and permissions.
- Basic network skills that include understanding of DHCP, DNS, IP manipulation and control commands (Windows) and cableing.