Apply for the IT Business Analyst open position within ICT Department, GBS Division
At UniCredit, we believe in Banking that matters.
Together with all our employees, we are committed to do what matters for our customers, communities and colleagues, which means providing real solutions to real needs, to achieve tangible results.
We all contribute to our shared success. We transform the way we work and find simple solutions to complex challenges thanks to a can-do determination, creativity and innovation.
#dotherightthing and be a part of the team that matters to us.
- Performing detailed analysis to ensure all aspects of the business requirement are fulfilled
- Analysing, preparing technical specification with recommend solution and process design, using industry standard notations like BPMN
- Alignment of technical specifications with development team
- Creating a screen layout with required fields (mock-ups) for developers to use
- Coordinate with technical development team to ensure full understanding of functional specifications
- Creating test scenarios and test plans in order to verify client requirements
- Engagement in change and release management processes
- Sharing knowledge and expertise within team members
Education & Skills
- University degree or comparable knowledge gained in studying abroad in IT technical sciences
- A minimum of 3+ years Business Analyst or IT related experience
- Experience in all phases of solution development - planning, analysis, initial design, development, testing, integration, documentation and presentation
- Preferred experience in software development related to banking sector
- Proactive thinking, distinctive problem solving and analysis skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and confidence to interact with all levels in the organization
- Team player
- Ability to understand and to communicate complex requirements to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to decompose complex and diverse business problems into simple, effective solutions
- Familiarity with basic database and data model concepts, with knowledge of SQL
- Understanding of integration services
- Familiarity with BPM tools
- General knowledge of system architecture
- General knowledge of banking business processes
- Fluent in English, verbal and written
What do we offer?
We are a Bank that strives for finding tangible solutions, because we value substance over form, and open communication over hierarchy. The most amazing gifts cannot be wrapped, therefore, we want our employees to spend their birthday with their families, outside of the office, we want them to be with their children, on their first day of school, to wish them happy beginning of the new chapter. We nurture balance, diversity and healthy way of living, so all our employees have a health package, as well as free yearly wellness exam. Knowledge is bigger when is shared, this is why we take care that we provide opportunities to excel and master skills and competences needed to grow.