WaveAccess is an international results-driven company that provides high-quality custom software development services for hundreds of emerging and established companies globally. By supporting customers with talented software engineers and also vast experience in advanced technologies, WaveAccess builds innovative software solutions while minimizing development risks and costs.
Throughout its 21-year history, the company’s highly skilled specialists have implemented over 500 successful projects for market leaders, ambitious startups, and government institutions.
Currently, we are looking for an Analyst to make the team even stronger.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Work experience as an analyst in an IT company for at least 1 year
- Skills in working with charting tools
- Skills in working with interface layout drawing tools
- The ability to understand the architecture of the database, write simple queries
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence
Nice to Have:
- English language proficiency at an Intermediate level and above
- Knowledge of GOST standards and methodologies
- Analytics of existing projects: web, desktop and mobile services
- Collecting, analyzing and documenting functional requirements
- Preparation of business process diagrams
- Preparation of technical specifications and statements for development
- Interaction with clients and employees of the company
- Various projects for international clients on modern technology stack
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Regular assessments and salary reviews Read more at wave-access.com