Inter Cars is the biggest distributor of automotive spare parts for passenger cars and commercial vehicles in Central and Eastern Europe. The product range also includes garage equipment, tires, batteries, lubricants, motorcycle spare parts, tuning parts, etc. Via distribution chain, Inter Cars is selling goods from around 500 manufacturers to over 50 thousand registered customers.
At present Inter Cars network consist of more than 500 branches in Europe (Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Croatia, Slovenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Greece, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Estonia, Ukraine).
Due to the Company’s fast growth, expansion in the region and ambitious plans of development a wide network in the country, the company is looking for experienced and goal driven professional to become member of the Inter Cars Serbia team.
This member of IC Serbia team will support the IT department of the company, taking care of topics related to ERP system, new projects, networking, hardware and software. Intensive communication between HQ and branches and also between HQ and other countries’ HQs will be involved. In addition, initial training (in Serbia and abroad), both in IT and business matters, will be provided. Understanding of business processes will be a key aspect to a successful development within Inter Cars. Teamwork is the way we do business, however, both personal performance and company success will affect remuneration.
- Ensure network connectivity through company's LAN/WAN
- Administrate ERP system (Microsoft Dynamics Navision)
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Responsible for the on-site and remote technical support
- Coordinate branches’ networks and hardware
- Perform analysis, investigation, reporting and bugfix preparation on isolated issues
- University degree will be considered an advantage but not mandatory
- Knowledge in hardware and software support of workstations, settings installation and uninstallation
- ERP knowledge (Microsoft Dynamics Navision is a great advantage)
- Fluency in English – both spoken and written
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Incident/Problem management skills
- Business and technical analysis skills
- Cisco iOS knowledge is advantage
- Team working and multitasking person with excellent communication skills and positive attitude
- Willingness to study processes in the company and propose improvements resulting in saving of manual work time
- Valid driver's license, B category, active driver
Inter Cars offers:
- Proper remuneration and benefits in line with a position.
- Unique opportunity to develop a business from green-field, having all necessary support from mother and sister companies
- Development possibilities within a multinational organization: wide opportunities for personal professional development and various possibilities of growth at the international level.
We expect candidates with a high level of motivation and ambition. We offer a supportive work environment based on our experience from over 17 countries, with opportunities for personal progress. If you have experience and desire to develop and create something new, we are awaiting your application.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.