Farmina Pet Foods is a family-owned Italian company with over 50 years of experience. We have production facilities in 3 countries and sales in 56 countries worldwide. We are united by the dream that lives in the heart of anyone who loves their pet. Make our pets happy because it makes us happy. Happy Pet. Happy You.
Since our operations are growing rapidly, we are extending our team and we are seeking for the new members to join our international team in Inđija. If you are fast learning, hardworking, ambitious and motivated, please apply to the following position: IT Administrator.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages the Windows server infrastructure and takes care of its smooth operation.
- Manages network and information security of systems and end users.
- Administers the network on Cisco equipment.
- Participates in the process of storing and securing all PC data through back-up (data storage).
- Deals with the procurement of computer equipment and the implementation of new servers and upgrades of operating systems relevant to business needs.
- Continuously participates in system development.
- Provides efficient technical support to end users in all segments of IT, administers computers, printers and other peripherals.
- Responsible for system update and monitoring of end-user PCs, including: Patch management, spyware removal and testing, virus check, providing backup files, etc.
- Participates in employee data management.
- Controls the correctness of printers, copiers and fax machines.
- Controls the correctness of the video surveillance system.
- Actively participates in monitoring trends in ICT as well as software solutions that could improve business, participating in seminars, trainings and trainings externally.
- Actively participates in the process of control of technical documentation of systems and processes, as well as the production and documentation of IT systems and networks, by creating procedures.
- Actively participates in documenting technical knowledge related to daily end-user inquiries.
- University degree (electrical engineering, software engineering or other related technical fields
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in the same jobs
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Server OS & Clients; Linux Server OS & Clients; MS Office products.
- Experience and / or knowledge in administering various network concepts: e-mails, firewalls, client-servers, network security, network protocols, etc.
- Desirable experience with programming PC languages such as Java (JSE, JEE), SQL, SQL Server and MySQL DBA.
- Experience in maintaining and repairing PCs and printers
- Ability to quickly and efficiently diagnose and correct a wide range of complex PC software and hardware problems.
- Ability to provide fast and efficient technical support and comprehensive problem solving to end users.
- Ability to perform complex upgrades by operating system type.
- Ability to independently provide support for various projects, priorities and locations.
- Expressed ability to analyze and solve complex PC applications and system problems.
- Ability to independently provide technical support to end users.
If you meet the requirements and wish to apply, please send your CV in English.
Notice: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.