Gi Group HR Solutions d.o.o. as a leader in the region and part of Gi Group, prestigious and one of the leading consulting companies in the field of human resources, is able to offer comprehensive solutions in all areas of human resources management. We provide recruitment and selection services under our brand Wyser.
On behalf of our client, successful service provider company, we are looking for an experienced and proactive professional to fill in the following position:
IT Administrator / Support Technician
We are looking for an IT Administrator / Support Technician who would handle L1 and L2 support. This person would be responsible for the following tasks:
- Installation and configuration of applications on workstations, laptops, and devices;
- Breaking and fixing, configuration issues & hardware repair;
- Configuration of printers, scanners, etc;
- Controlling various types of troubleshooting on workstations (OS & Application level)
- Gathering and analyzing information about user issues and determining the best way to resolve the problems;
- Escalation to IT applications support;
- Routing tickets and escalation to Level 3 support as appropriate;
- Creating users and groups in Active Directory;
- Resetting passwords;
- Managing groups in Active Directory;
- Creating MBX and Distribution Lists on Exchange;
- Administrating of server applications (Antivirus, Backup Solutions);
- Developing and creating documentation and support materials;
- Training other staff and stakeholders on technical issues as needed;
- Performing other related tasks;
- University degree;
- Minimum of three years of experience in the sales department;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Fluent knowledge of English language;
- Good PC skills (PPT, Excel);
- Driving license B category;
- Dynamic international environment;
- Stimulating working atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development;
- Possibility to be a part of a successful team;
If you are confident that you meet the above stated requirements and you are interested in developing your career in a dynamic international environment, please follow this link to fill out an on-line application.
Closing date: 26.11.2019.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
If you have any additional questions regarding the position, please contact us www.gigroup.rs.