IT Administrator – Help Desk (m/f)
If you are interested in performing remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions and working in a diverse and fast-growing environment, do not hesitate to learn more about this vacancy.
You will be serving as the first point of contact for employees seeking IT assistance over email, via phone or in person. Together with the team, you will build improvement possibilities in order to offer the best quality and efficiency in the service provided.
- Administration and configuration of Windows 10 OS, MS Office, Acronis, BitLocker, Lansweeper, Zoom, Kaseya, internal company applications, digital and IP telephony and multifunctional devices and printers
- Serving as the first point of contact for employees seeking IT assistance over email, via phone or in person
- Performing remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions and determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by users
- Follow standard help desk procedures; log all helpdesk interactions, record events, problems, and their resolution in reports/manuals via TopDesk application
- Follow-up and update user and respective managers about the resolution status
- Redirect problems to correct resource or to the next level of IT support personnel, identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates. Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
- Administer and track IT assets
Your skills and experience
- Good knowledge of Windows 10 operating system
- Basic concepts of Microsoft Windows Active Directory and Exchange server
- Basic knowledge of network protocols (IPv4, dns, dhcp…)
- Minimum high school degree in IT, Computer Science or relevant field
- Good analytical and problem solving skills and ability to communicate effectively to understand the problem and explain its solution
- Team work oriented person
- Fluent in English language (written and spoken)
- Driving license B category
Kuehne+Nagel invests in the development of your talent through Individual development plans tailored to your career goals and also motivates you to deploy your talent for delivering continuous business improvement and customer excellence. You can expect a variety of internal training and access to our internal learning platform and e-library for your personal and professional growth as well as subsidized foreign language courses. We offer you a compensation and benefits system that follows the business trends of service centers. Kuehne+Nagel supports your well-being, therefore we offer you a subsidized Fitpass monthly membership, team-building events, sports activities and fresh seasonal fruit in a healthy environment. Our employees have the opportunity to experience both working from the office and from home, since we take turns with remote work. We are continuously building our local and global network and our service portfolio, creating career opportunities in different fields of work worldwide. Most importantly, we build a company culture that puts people at the center of what we do and wants to deliver progress to the society (people & planet) To find out why Kuehne + Nagel is the best place to advance your career, start a conversation with us and click apply today!
We offer an exciting position in a dynamic and motivated team, development possibilities, and a nice working atmosphere.
With more than 80,000 employees at 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in sea logistics, air logistics, contract logistics, and road logistics businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based supply chain management services.
Kuehne + Nagel is operating three Shared Service Centers (SSC) worldwide. The Shared Service Center EMEA, based in Belgrade, is serving the regions Western Europe, Middle East, and Africa as an internal service provider, being responsible for the handling and execution of operational tasks within the organization. The SSC Belgrade was founded in 2009, with a significant growth since then, and nowadays employs more than 1.000 employees for more than 40 different countries in Western Europe, Middle East and Africa. The SSC performs global and standardized processes mainly back office tasks, for the internal customers.