The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is a neutral, impartial and independent humanitarian organization that works to protect and assist people affected by armed conflict and other situations of violence. To find out more about ICRC mission and its activities visit www.icrc.org.
The ICRC ICT division is responsible for designing, implementing and supporting ICT solutions for more than 13'000 of its employees worldwide. The Belgrade Shared Services Center (BSSC) is created to provide a 24x7 ICT support service to the ICRC worldwide operations.
The BSSC is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the position of ICT Service Desk Operator.
- Acts as the first point of contact for ICRC user’s incidents and request.
- Ensures full processing of incidents, request tickets or declared IT issues by ICRC users via e-mails, phone or web portal as well as deals with user complaints in a professional manner
- Carries out basic fault diagnosis to identify whether the ticket can be resolved on a first-time fix basis as well as provides services or resolution of the defined incidents and/or requests on management processes for all IT solutions in production within SLAs, ensuring the permanent end-to-end IT service to the ICRC users – 24/7 support
- Creates and updates user-based FAQ’s and internal Knowledge Base as well as improves processes and procedures within the team allowing strong service focused deliverables
- Computer science technical degree or 3 years equivalent experience along with minimum 2 years of professional experience in the IT service desk field in a global organization
- Available to work in shifts 24/7 including weekends and public holidays
- ITIL foundation desirable (or equivalent experience)
- Proven experience in using corporate service management tool (ticketing) tool
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (written and spoken); knowledge of French (written and spoken) is an asset
- Affinity for teamwork, strong collaborative attitude as well as being end-user service oriented, well-organized, open-minded and adaptable
- Able to work under pressure and manage crises with discernment
WHAT WE OFFER
- Work and progressive professional development in an exciting international environment
- An inspiring opportunity to practice your profession in a humanitarian and multicultural organization
- Stimulating benefits package
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV and Motivation letter exclusively in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.