An established and experienced international company is looking for Help Desk Administrator
The help desk administrator will provide first level contact, convey resolutions to end user’s issues, and manage all the software and hardware end equipment in an immediate and frequent timeline.
- Managing communication and computer equipment, setting orders from suppliers, replacing damaged equipment
- In charge of all office infrastructure and systems functionality, networking equipment and architecture and data security mechanisms.
- Overseeing the help desk team and all technical IT issues in the office.
- Proven working experience in providing help desk support - 1+ years as an IT in a 50+ employee’s organization
- Experience from the call centres – a must
- Familiar with MS server’s administration – DC, Exchange, Hyper- V, office 365
- Experienced with VoIP and PBX telephony systems
- Experienced with Networking- switches, routers, VLAN, modems
- Experience with data security systems – Firewall, Anti-virus, Noc
- Relevant degree – an advantage
Our fantastic conditions
- Base salary+ bonuses and possibility for permanent Contract
- Office in the best place in town
- Excellent conditions and dynamic organization
- Working hours from Monday to Friday
- Stable working environment and a lot of positive energy
- An opportunity to learn and build your experience every day by using and learning advanced technologies
- Happy Thursdays and casual Fridays, celebration of birthdays and company parties
- Private health insurance