We are Quadcode, a company that develops a SaaS trading platform for clients around the world.
We are looking for a highly experienced and motivated Head of SaaS to lead the development and execution of our product strategy. The Head of SaaS will be responsible for defining the product vision, strategy, and roadmap as well as driving product innovation and delivering world-class products that meet customer needs and drive business growth. This position can be based in any of the following countries: Bulgaria, Cyprus, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Israel, Malta, Romania, or Serbia.
Tasks in the role
All further challenges can be divided into three groups. Our prospective employee will be assigned the task of executing Strategy, which encompasses the following responsibilities:
- Formulating a comprehensive product vision for the company's development, considering the company's objectives, approach, and areas of emphasis;
- Defining and periodically reviewing the company's goals, monitoring the progress of the product, and making necessary adjustments to ensure alignment with the established goals;
- Identifying and monitoring crucial product metrics, and promptly responding to any fluctuations in these metrics;
- Conducting regular goal review meetings to assess and adjust the company's objectives as needed;
- Planning and executing major development tasks quarterly;
- Coordinating the allocation of resources for development activities, including new development, maintenance, addressing technical debt, and research and development initiatives.
The responsibilities will also include Planning, where you are supposed to:
- Establish the priority of features, conducting thorough evaluations of their descriptions and designs;
- Designate product owners to oversee each feature;
- Assign tasks to product analysts;
- Coordinate and align the product owners with the design and development teams.
Last but not least are Execution & Control. Here you need to take care of the following:
- Participate in the recruitment of Product Owners;
- Continuously develop the skills of your Product Owner’s team and provide constructive feedback;
- Analyze and manage product metrics;
- Explore the new product direction opportunities for the company;
- Coordinate the agreement for roadmaps, MVPs, and vision of products;
- Take an expert role in various business meetings and events.
- 5+ years of experience in product management, with at least 3 years in a leadership role;
- Strong understanding of the B2B fintech industry and technology trends;
- Proven track record of delivering successful products and driving business growth;
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and leadership skills;
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven decision-making;
- Experience working in Agile development methodologies;
- English B2 or higher.
- Remote work model;
- Competitive remuneration;
- Provided professional courses: from Coursera to Harvard;
- Online team buildings and parties;
- Friendly, enjoyable and positive environment.
Note: All applications will be treated with strict confidence. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Preporuke se učitavaju...