JAGGAER is the world’s leading provider of comprehensive spend management solutions with 2,000 customers connected to a network of 3.7 million suppliers in 70 countries, served by offices located in North America, Latin America, throughout Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia, Asia and the Middle East. JAGGAER offers complete SaaS-based Source-to-Pay solutions with advanced capabilities and embedded intelligence to transcend the customer experience and simplify the complex enabling unparalleled adoption and customer outcomes. JAGGAER has pioneered spend solutions for over two decades and continues to lead the innovation curve by listening to customers and analyzing the market. Our solution suites are trusted by the world’s largest manufacturing, education, healthcare, pharmaceutical, retail, consumer package goods, transportation & logistics, business services, construction, utility companies, and public service organizations. www.JAGGAER.com.
Head of Development Serbia & Austria (M/F)
Summary of Responsibilities:
- You report directly to the CTO and jointly develop strategies for the further development of the business unit and the core product.
- Overall responsibility for an international development team (around 80 developers, QA employees and product owners in Serbia and Austria) as part of the global Jaggaer engineering network
- Implementation and monitoring of strategic direct spending development projects as part of our global roadmap.
- Close coordination with IT Operations and Global Customer Care for smooth operation and 3rd level support for the direct spending solution
- Ongoing monitoring and improvement of the development results in terms of quality, functionality, and costs
- Support and maintenance of contacts to global peers at Jaggaer and external development partners
- Focus on coaching, strategy and organization.
- Minimum of 8-10 years of management experience in international development departments
- Relevant experience in software and technology development
- Knowledge of ITIL as well as knowledge of project planning and development
- Experience with agile methods and frameworks (Scrum, SAFe) for planning and controlling our global development projects and release planning.
- Excellent written and spoken English skills.
- Excellent intercultural competence
- Leadership skills, assertiveness, and decision-making skills as well as quality awareness
- Willingness to travel (approx. once a month)
- Short communication channels and room for your creative ideas
- Education, coaching and support for your personal development.
- An international, professional environment with exciting opportunities
- Private Health Insurance, FitPass...
- A modern office in New Belgrade and Novi Sad
Apply now and be part of our success!