We are looking for a Graphic Designer with video editing knowledge.
Who We Are:
Brid.TV is a world renowned name in the domain of online video advertising. Brid.TV is an online video platform which is completely self- funded and created by experts in the online video industry. Brid.TV maintains close relationships with partners from New York City, Los Angeles, Dubai, Tel Aviv and many other locations. We are also a Google certified technology partner, board member of IAB Serbia and one of the fastest-growing companies in its sector worldwide.
What You’ll Do:
Our ideal candidate has previous design work experience and is proficient at using popular Adobe tools — Illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop, Premiere, and After Effects (or Final Cut Pro, etc.).
Your everyday duties will include creating various visual content like branded images, banners, designing PDF documents, ebooks, newsletters, as well as making any necessary changes and improvements on our corporate and product website and our client CMS.
Due to the nature of our work, the candidate must also have at least mid-level experience in video editing since you’d also be tasked with handling the video editing process of our video content. Also, familiarity with livestream platforms (e.g. OBS) will be considered as a plus.
Our ideal candidate should be a critical thinker, be willing to develop their skills, come up with new ideas and suggestions on improving the company’s platform, overall image, and ways to strengthen the company’s identity. The selected candidate will become a member of our growing marketing team.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in graphic design and video editing.
- The ability to work independently, as well as a part of a team, and adapt on the fly.
- Professional experience in working with Photoshop, Adobe Creative Suite and Illustrator.
- Experienced in working with Adobe Premiere and After Effects (Final Cut, Maya…).
- Basic knowledge of HTML and basic web-design principles like working on GUIs, UX, etc.
- Proficient verbal and written communication in English.
You Might Even Have:
- Experience in web design.
- Experience in working with online video platforms.
- Familiarity with CSS and WordPress.
- Familiarity with UX/UI concepts.
- Experience in working with digital media and familiarity with the ins and outs of ad networks.
- Familiarity with livestream platforms (e.g. OBS).
- Able to solve problems quickly, and have good communication and cooperation skills.
- Able to meet tight deadlines.
- Innovative and proactive.
- Team player.
Your application MUST contain your CV AND a portfolio, i.e., a list of references, project descriptions, and duties on said projects if they were the work of a team.
Why Join Brid.TV
- Working with the highly talented, professional and friendly team.
- The ability to use cutting edge technologies.
- Possibility for personal and professional growth.
- 7-hour work days from 08-15 (35 hours per week).
- Private health insurance.
- Very friendly working environment.
Brid.TV is a home to over 30 talented employees! We have to say we are proud of each and every one of them. Our employees don’t need to sit through long and boring meetings. 15-minute-long meetings are enough in our book!
Have an opinion and you want to share it? Please do! At Brid.TV, we love to hear from our employees and we value their take on anything. Of course, team leaders are always there to offer help and guidance!