ICL Services is one of the leading outsourcing companies according to the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals’ annual rating (IAOP) and core partner of Fujitsu. Today, the company works with more than 80 major clients from 30 countries. We are dynamic, determined, and provide a broad scope of services to some of the largest and most diverse companies in the world. For this, we are also well-respected and constantly strive to maintain our standards of professional excellence and ethical conduct.
What we offer:
· A full-time employment contracts
· An opportunity to work on challenging projects with some of the world's largest companies
· Compensation package (private health insurance, team-buildings, professional education and certification)
· Opportunities for advancement within the company:
· 20% of employees got salary raise or carrier growth
· Opportunity to participate in various corporative programs (MVP - mentoring program)
· Opportunity to be a part of socially responsible business (various activities to support our employees and community generally). A highly professional, but very friendly team you will enjoy being a part of
· Overtime working hours are recorded and compensated
· Human corporative culture:
· 90% like the atmosphere in the company
· 94% trust the professionalism of colleagues and ask them for help in difficult situations
· Professional education and certification – ICL genuinely value its employees and works continually on knowledge improvement across the business spectrum
· Every newborn receives a gift from the company in the amount of 300 euros.
Service Process Controllers will respond to contractual incidents, alerts and complaints by identifying, monitoring and recording information.
They will work closely with Service Delivery Management and Process Management and will be aligned to one or more customers.
· Follows established processes / systems and recommends improvements to these as appropriate to resolve routine customer enquiries. · Documents actions taken to resolve enquiries. · Takes ownership for documenting, and monitoring adherence to all account related processes. · Ensures the processes in place are aligned with the contractual requirements. Acts as point of escalation and owns management of the processes leading to successful resolution of the escalated issue. · Responsible for the implementation of any new processes resulting from account changes as well as ensuring full team engagement in the new developments. · Escalates issues as necessary to deliver required service level and meet or exceed customer expectations / SLA. · Monitors performance through statistical reporting and analysis. · Analyses and identifies areas of improvement to the service to ensure customer satisfaction · Prevents negative trends by properly raising and reacting to performance and progress gaps. · Owns and accepts personal responsibility for customer problems and champions customer issues to resolution. · Builds and enhances strong customer relationships and acts as an escalation point for the customer. · Takes responsibility for learning about all current customer needs
Key Performance Indicators
· Control the resolution of incidents to agreed service levels · Act as point of escalation in dispute or uncertainty over appropriate resolver group for an incident · Act as point of escalation when closure of an incident is disputed by the user · Ensure the Incident / Change / Problem / Knowledge Management process, procedures and work instructions are adhered to by all relevant parties · Monitor and report on the effectiveness of the Incident / Change / Problem / Knowledge Management procedures
Two days a week free
English language support, Written and Spoken English- upper intermediate, pre advanced b2, c1
Very customer centric role
Shift work (weekly rotation)