IGT (https://www.igt.com/) is a global leader in gaming with 5$ billion revenue, 12000+ employee in more than 100 countries. The core of our culture is five key values Passionate, Pioneering, Responsible, Authentic, Collaborative. Our company in Belgrade has 250+ employees and it’s located at Business Center Usce with team offices with great views.
What you’ll do:
- You write game help texts for our worldwide players supported by our Mathematicians which are the guardians of our casino game concepts
- You crosscheck these help texts regarding their compliance with different jurisdictions
- You fine-tune our game summaries together with our Game Designers. Game Summaries are our marketing material number one.
- You maintain the knowledge base of compliance requirements and are aware and keep track of changes to regulations
- You create and maintain articles for company Confluence page as well as any kind of internal documentation used in our game development process
- You are involved in creating reports and presentations for senior management
- You collaborate closely with other Technical Writers and translators across all studios in the company
- Excellent English writing skills and a sense for different writing styles
- User-orientation and a precise way of working when it comes to writing game help texts
- Experience in writing technical documentation
- Excellent team player working independently to meet requirements and deadlines
- Good communication skills
- Born or lived in US/UK for 5 – 10 years (or went to school)
- or living 6+ months in an English-speaking country
- It’ s helpful to know Spanish, French or some another foreign language with at least intermediate or advanced proficiency level
The way we work:
- As a Technical Writer within our Game Development department you are part of our teams that create extraordinary player experience. You write game help texts for our worldwide players as well as game summaries for our worldwide customers.
- For each new project new group is formed and you will get the chance to meet different people here in Belgrade office but also from offices abroad as they can be part of project groups too.
- Each project/game is created by a new group formed from members of specialized teams like Developers, Mathematicians, Graphic Artists and Sound Designers, Producers, Testers, Technical Writers and under guidance of Project Managers.
- Our team is 80+ employees strong, multidisciplinary team consisting of teams covering all roles in game development process. Each team sits in their own team room and communicate/collaborate through the whole game development process.
What we offer:
- Very competitive salary
- Career development in a stable environment (projects planned for several years in advance)
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance for you and your family
- Well-connected location with global offices in Austria, UK, Italy and United States
- Team building events
Our Recruitment Process
We aim to reply to all applicants within a week of receiving your application. Our interview process consists of several stages, each one allowing us get to know you better, professionally and technically. It is also an opportunity for you to gain a better understanding of our culture and the work we do here.
The stages include:
- CV review
- Review of your past work
Candidates should provide a list of some previous work done as example of being qualified for work
- Face to Face interview
- Test during interview
How long will the process take? Depends, usually 2-3 weeks – we’ll keep you updated!
Please send your CV electronically or call as for more information.