Finbet d.o.o., an associated company of the international Fincore group is hiring IT professionals for its Belgrade office.
To that end, Finbet is seeking for:
Game Graphic Artist
Who are Finbet?
We make and run software for companies across a variety of industries – with roots in banking/finance, the company has continuously evolved, expanding into gaming, sports betting, healthcare and the civil service.
What’s the opportunity?
We are looking for a talented graphic artist. You would be involved with creating casino and mobile/social gaming content for distribution to well-known international gaming companies with millions of players, through our proprietary RGS platform. You will be a part of our content team with plenty of space to develop and learn.
Your role is to work as a Game Graphic Artist – an all-round game artist with 2D professional skills within our games team. You will create a broad array of high-quality and polished graphical game and marketing assets, with a good eye for composition, colour, perspective and lightning. You would collaborate with other artists and programmers to build cutting edge casino and mobile/social games.
- Excellent skills in digital drawing, illustration and 2D animation (3D nice to have)
- A keen eye for design and experience in UI/UX design
- Proficiency in using graphics software (Adobe Creative Apps, Krita, Blender or similar)
- Strong visual communicator, never short of inspiration, happy to run with someone else’s idea
- Ability to manage multiple projects and remain flexible through multiple revisions
- Keeping and setting standards for all visual aspects of the project
Nice to have skills:
- Working knowledge of video slot design and game trends
- Experience using Spine for 2D skeletal animations
- Technically minded, proficient in discipline-critical tools to visualize your ideas
- 3D modelling and animation experience
- Experience with version control systems (preferably git)
We are looking for people who are keen to challenge themselves and learn new things. Good verbal and written English is preferred, as we work with international companies.
What we can offer you
- Stability is important – we offer positions with permanent status, where you can hone your skills and thrive.
- Flexibility and work-life balance; whether you like an early or late start - there is a place for you here.
- Opportunity to develop through training and support towards diplomas and professional qualifications.
- Welcoming atmosphere around the office, with a multinational team full of experienced and helpful colleagues.
- Socializing – including company excursions and office parties, mini concerts.
If you think you would fit in well, send us your application and CV now. We will be in touch with the shortlisted candidates.
Please send CV’s electronically.
Finbet is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process.
Full list of available positions on http://www.finbet.rs