Who can apply:
Candidates with one or more years of experience working as a DevOps engineer specialized in working with Google Cloud Platform. Formal education in IT is not required but is a plus. We will give an advantage to the candidates with Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in IT.
- Designing and implementation of GCP infrastructure using IaC
- Automation of recurring processes
- Working closely with development teams and implementing CI/CD pipelines for building, testing, and deploying applications
- Containerizing applications and orchestrating containers
- Designing and implementation of application environments to ease development, testing, and release processes
- Monitoring the infrastructure and application for improvements
- Maintenaning and upgrading current processes
- Cost-cutting analysis
- Proposing changes that add value to clients
- Experience in working with Google Cloud Platform
- Experience in containerization and orchestration (Docker, GKE, Container Registry, Cloud Run)
- Experience with IaC (Terraform, Cloud Deployment Manager, Cloud SDK)
- Experience in writing CI/CD for applications and infrastructure (Cloud Build, Jenkins, etc.)
- Experience in being in charge of Linux and Windows administration (networking, monitoring, security, backup)
- Experience in working with web servers (Nginx, IIS)
- Experience in using monitoring tools (Cloud Monitoring)
- Knowledge of at least one scripting language
- Basic DevSecOps skills
- Experience in user and permissions management (IAM)
- Excellent knowledge of the English language
Nice to have:
- GitOps (Argo, Flux)
- Configuration management tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet)
- Designing infrastructure with disaster recovery and high availability in mind
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL
Benefits of working in our team:
- Working on a large number of different projects that will provide you with an opportunity to work with various startups
- Expanding knowledge and growing together with the team
- Getting to know different teams from different countries and meeting different organizational cultures which will provide you with a chance for personal and professional development
- Involvement in a challenging and dynamic working environment
- Having the entire team's support in helping you blend into the company's culture, fit in, and bond with others
- Having the entire team's support in helping you sharpen your skills
What's in it for you?
- A Great Company Culture.
- Work with an amazingly talented bunch of people in a transparent and flat organization.
- We will include your family in the company's social activities.
- In-house lectures and paid trainings.
- Everyday fresh seasonal fruits and refreshment.
- Paid Yoga, CrossFit or gym trainings.
- Paid foreign language courses.
- Team building gatherings, travelings and parties.
- The opportunity to participate in various charity activities.
- Private health insurance.