Our interdisciplinary design studio is expanding its web development and design team. We’re looking for a full stack engineer capable of involving front-to-back delivery of an application. Developers are that comfortable with taking a comp and generating cross browser, cross device, pixel perfect experiences. We’re looking for a developer comfortable with a wide range of JS visual effect libraries (parallax, tweens, momentum, and etc), JS frameworks (NuxtJS, Gatsby, React), CSS frameworks such as Tailwind, Bootstrap, Materialize, etc. PHP backend frameworks is a plus. We’re looking for a developer with curiosity and patience who enjoys the problem solving aspects of development. Willing to leave their comfort zone and explore integrations with various client APIs, as well as designing, building, deploying, and maintaining production code. You'll be working with the creative technologist, designers, architects, developers, and motion artists that make up DE-YAN to build websites for clients in fashion, luxury, and technology.
- Experience with building web application using Frontend UI Technologies
- Experience with rapid prototyping and interactive development
- Expertise in developing Single Page Apps, Progressive Web Apps, and Responsive cross-browser / cross-device code
- Strong and proven UX implementation skills
- Good understanding of integrating RESTful services, and API endpoints
- Familiar with Agile based project management systems
- Ability to work in a collaborative multi-application team environment
- Familiarity with Git-based source control
Nice to haves
- Experience with PHP backend frameworks such as Laravel, Symfony, Zend, and etc.
- Experience with both relational and No-SQL database (MySQL, PostGre, DynamoDb, NoSQL, etc)
- Ecommerce experience
- Hosting experience AWS, Azure, GCP