We are looking for a thoughtful, well-rounded FullStack developer to join our consulting team and help our client build state-of-the-art IT applications.
WHO ARE WE
Northprim is an IT consulting company based in Sweden, providing advanced IT solution services to Swedish and international companies in various industries. Our customers vary from global start-ups in expansive phases to more traditional companies with a mature IT landscape. With our team of talented and dedicated IT professionals, we help our customers drive their IT and Digital agenda.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
As a Fullstack Developer, you will be part of a FinTech start-up and a cross-functional team working with both backend and frontend development with a primary focus on the frontend. You will together with your team, brainstorm ideas and work with the entire flow from idea to launch. Design, architecture, and coding will be part of your work everyday life.
- We believe that you have a few years of experience in software development. You have spent most of your time developing in the frontend, using technologies such as React and other modern frameworks, but you’re no stranger to backend technologies such as .NET (.Net core)
- It’s a big plus if you are familiar with working with the cloud, Azure in particular.
- You possess an excellent understanding of and strong experience in the use of React and its core principle
- You are eager to learn, passionate about joining a dynamic startup journey
- and you have good communication and advanced English skills
- You know how to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- You’re familiar with AWS services, Docker
- Plus if you know NodeJS, GraphQl
WHAT CAN NORTHPRIM OFFER YOU?
- You will be able to work on the most ground-breaking projects and be part of an international team.
- Private medical insurance
- Full-time employment contract with compensation for sport activities
- Work from our new house with modern and cozy office space including relax, game rooms, backyard, and coffee corners in Belgrade
- Company events and team building activities
- Remote work
- Possibility to travel and work in Sweden (Post Covid)
- Working culture with the respect for the individual, trust, and career opportunities
- It is not our goal to box you in, on the contrary, it is to allow you to grow and self-improve through the training & education we provide