FullStack Engineer - Node.js & Vue.js
Rad od kuće
Curious about the future of event marketing?
SpotMe is the enterprise event platform to create engaging events that help accelerate customer relationships at scale. Trusted by 12,000+ global Fortune 500 business leaders and loved by 10,000,000+ users, brands like J&J, Deloitte, and Workday use SpotMe to run hybrid, virtual, and in-person events with a branded and compliant event app, offer a personalized experience to their audiences and get deep data insights that flow into their CRM.
Behind the magic stands a curious, diligent, and humble team with over 30 nationalities. A team that feels great pride in the work they do, a team that cares for each other, and a team that is always ready for the next challenge.
You will shape the future of virtual, onsite, and hybrid events by developing new features and functionalities for:
- SpotMe WebApp - an end user-facing web application serving rich content to participants during live events, with a special focus on scalability to support thousands of concurrent users accessing the platform at the same time.
- SpotMe CMS (Backstage) - a highly configurable and customizable cloud-based application used by our customers to create and manage their events.
- Develop new features for our CMS - SpotMe Backstage as well as for our WebApp. This includes backend and frontend development.
- Develop new features for the SpotMe platform resulting in high participant engagement during online and onsite events.
- Optimize user experience, streamline workflows, improve feedback and reporting
- Develop and maintain integrations with external providers systems, such as Veeva, Cvent, or Marketo.
- Develop and maintain automatic tests, from unit tests to browser tests.
- Work in cross-team projects on new & improving existing features.
- Participate in brainstorming, specification, and design sessions.
- Help the support team with escalated issues.
- Refactoring legacy code with a team motivated by quality and consistency.
- Experience with Angular, Docker, Jenkins, Gulp, and/or NGinx is a plus.
- Demonstrated success in designing and building complex web applications.
- Strong analytical, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Proactive and independent who completes tasks down to a resolution.
A few notes about the team you will join:
- We are all experienced full stack developers.
- We recognize each other's strengths and don't hesitate to send kudos.
- We acknowledge our weaknesses and always search for ways to improve.
- We work well remotely and enjoy meeting in person for a chat/drink during our quarterly retreats.
We are in hypergrowth mode and with demand exploding, we are rapidly scaling and expanding our teams. If working with us in shaping the future is the opportunity you are looking for, we want to talk to you. Our Work From Anywhere approach enables maximum flexibility for all our talents.
SpotMe recruits, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, parental status, or veteran status.
Preporuke se učitavaju...