As Switzerland’s leading digital hub, we provide our media and platforms with ideal framework conditions, support them through investments in technology, and create space for them to develop individually. We stand for interdisciplinary collaboration, innovation and dynamic development.
We are on the move – and want to keep moving. We are farsighted. We are proactive. We are courageous. We are TX. TX Services is a part of TX Group.
What is SMG?
We are a pioneering network of online marketplaces and a leading European digital company that simplifies people’s lives with forward-looking products.
A little bit about us to help ignite your imagination
SMG Swiss Marketplace Group AG came together following the merger of Scout24 Switzerland and TX Markets in 2021, a union which included some of Switzerland’s most well-known leading Marketplaces. Our exciting brand portfolio currently spans four business areas and includes Real Estate (immoscout24.ch, homegate.ch, ImmoStreet.ch, home.ch, Acheter-Louer.ch), Automotive (autoscout24.ch, motoscout24.ch, CarForYou.ch), General Marketplaces (anibis.ch, tutti.ch, Ricardo.ch) and Finance and Insurance (financescout24.ch).
Today, Homegate and immoscout24 are the largest real estate portals in Switzerland with more than 15 million visits per month and more than 100,000 listings.
We provide all users looking for a property with a transparent overview of the entire range of listings, without them having to tediously visit different platforms. In addition to great products such as the mortgage or price calculator, we also offer editorial articles on topics such as housing and financing.
You will be part of SMG real estate Engineering, a remote-friendly department of 80+ engineers located in four countries (Switzerland, Serbia, Germany & Vietnam).
Join us in this exciting role as a Full Stack Engineer in our Belgrade office and help us build the future of the Swiss real estate market by contributing to our cutting edge, cloud based, technology stack. You will get to collaborate and access the wealth of knowledge and experience from a community of amazing engineers who come from all parts of the globe and are ready to share their expertise and aid you in your path to fulfilling your potential:
- You will design, implement, test and deliver new features that bring value to our users.
- You will encourage knowledge sharing and drive technical discussions within the team.
- You will translate high-level ideas and requirements into practical solutions.
- You will own your own services and be responsible end-to-end for everything from development and testing to delivery and monitoring.
- You will collaborate with other engineering teams as well as your existing team to ensure the stability of our microservices architecture.
- You will challenge the status quo and continuously aim to improve the architecture, code, and tools to ensure the delivery of high-quality software.
Our tech stack:
- Our frontend is implemented with Vue.js / React, with Typescript as the language of choice. It consists of a mix of client-side, server-side, pre-rendered and hybrid web apps.
- Our backend is written in Node.js and Typescript, following a serverless and microservices architecture in a cloud based environment using AWS. Our main services leverage Lambda, DynamoDB, SQS, SNS and S3 among others.
- Our monitoring is done mainly through Datadog and Sentry.
- Our codebase and services are documented using Backstage.
We already know you’re talented, but here are some other requirements for the role:
- An academic degree in computer science or equivalent practical experience of at least 2 years
- You are a creative, adaptable and problem solving individual who thrives on collaborative environments.
- You have a positive attitude and are a team player.
- You are open to change and able to propose solutions.
- You are fluent in English.
You must also have some of these:
- You have prior working experience with frontend frameworks like Vuejs, React or similar.
- You have prior working experience with APIs and microservices.
- You have prior working experience with cloud services providers like AWS, Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud.
Benefits you’ll love:
- Be a part of well established Swiss-based subsidiary in Belgrade
- We value work-life balance and employee happiness is at the first place for us
- Lots of team activities and perks
- Great equipment, competitive salary and a variety of fringe benefits
- International team and working environment of talented and fun people
- Modern, sunny, and open working place with a positive and fun atmosphere
- Stimulating work experience that will allow you to grow both professionally and personally