Simple. Seamless. Accessibility.
We are the worlds first comprehensive accessibility solutions company. Our brand represents the combination of three globally recognized accessibility solutions companies, including T-Base Communications, CommonLook and Accessible360. Our sole focus as a single entity is making accessibility simple, seamless, and efficient for organizations – ensuring equitable access to information for people with disabilities.
Our company offers a multitude of accessibility services and software solutions, spanning print and digital document remediation services, document remediation software and digital accessibility auditing. The most prominent organizations in the world, including those in financial services, government, healthcare and education, rely on our solutions to create, assess, remediate, produce and track compliant communications efficiently and cost-effectively.
At Allyant, we believe every organization’s journey toward equitable access should be simple and seamless through solutions that eliminate the worry, stress and uncertainty often associated with accessibility.
- Design and develop highly scalable and reliable software components
- Prototype, design and launch new features
- Maintain high quality, responsiveness and security of applications
- Apply new technologies and innovation to improve platform functionality
- Contribute to the team’s best practices and development standards
Qualifications and Skills:
- Previous development of scalable software systems
- Experience with cloud technologies such as Azure, AWS
- Experience with Windows environment and .NET framework
- Proficiency with database technology such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, MSSQL
- Extensive knowledge of C#, Python
- Exceptional prototyping, testing and troubleshooting skills
- Strong understanding of software security and secure software development
- Abreast of software industry trends and best practices
- Interpersonal qualities:
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to mentor technical team members
- Flexible and good humoured
- Strong sense of teamwork and collaboration skills
- Hands-on attitude and willingness to get things done
- Post-secondary degree in Computer Science or related field
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, levels B2/C1 (upper-intermediate/advanced).
If you are interested in this position please send your CV and motivational letter electronically.
PLEASE DO NOT include your photo, date of birth or marital status!