LL Transportation Marketing Solutions d.o.o. is a young and growing company based in Belgrade, Serbia. We provide all kind of telecommunication and organizational services for several different companies, around the world, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. We have clients such as a limousine service company and insurance brokerage company from New York, with clients throughout the USA. The growth of the business has created a career opportunity. Currently, we are looking for energetic and reliable professional to join our team as: Full-Stack Developer
Web Developer Job Responsibilities:
- The role is responsible for designing, coding, and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to client's specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions, and standards.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Deep functional knowledge or hands-on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc ..) is needed to be successful in this position.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
Web Developer Skills and Qualifications:
The selected developers will be working on the development of:
- Web site
- Mobile application
- Self-care portal
- Software Development
- Creating Brand New multinational websites
It is a unique opportunity for developers looking for a high-level position, but the number of positions is limited to just a few so we encourage you to apply fast if you have:
- Excellent knowledge of web services (SOAP and REST), XML, JSON, HTTP/HTTPS protocols, security and performance aspects of public web applications
- Excellent knowledge of the general concepts of programming: algorithms, data structures, OOP, design patterns, integration patterns
- Good knowledge of Linux OS (RedHat /CentOs), Apache, memcached, Redis
- Preferably experience with frameworks Laravel and Yii
- Preferably previous experience in the development of public web applications and /or APIs with a larger number of users and traffic
- Preferably user experience in Git, JIRA, Jenkins tools
- Preferably experience in working within large teams using agile methodology
- Team player, proactive and communicative
- Fluent in English
This high-level position comes with high-level benefits such as:
- Possibility for career advancement
- Possibility to grow and improve your knowledge
- Extremely competitive salaries
- Long-term engagement
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work with a multinational company
If you think you meet the requirements and if what we offer you find exciting then please send us your CV in English. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.