Are you driven by the best practices and you want to work on cutting-edge technologies? Want to become part of the agile team and to work across the full tech stack? Eager to develop in-house products? If so, we would like to hear from you!
We are looking for a great Full Stack Developer!
Take a look at any ad management tool of your favorite social network. Now imagine how long it would take for you to rewrite it yourself. Now imagine making it even better, to support multiple social networks and to have additional features which do not exist in any of the social networks. These are some of the complexities you’ll be working in the Engineering team.
Tech stack: Angular/TypeScript, C#/ASP.NET Core, SQL Server
With exposure across the full development lifecycle, as a Full Stack Developer you will design and develop robust, reliable and scalable full stack platform working with C# on the server side within a microservices architecture, Angular 12 and RESTful web services for both client facing and internal systems.
You don’t need experience with all of these but an aptitude and desire to learn is important.
If you are looking for an opportunity to move the bar in developing products used by innovative global clients, join us to become a part of a unique team, beating the global odds from our office in Belgrade.
It would be nice if you have:
- Experience with Web API development
Our recruitment process:
We aim to reply to all applicants within a week of receiving your application. Our interview process consists of several stages, each one allowing us to get to know you better, professionally and technically. It is also an opportunity for you to gain a better understanding of our culture and the work we do here.
- Step 1 – CV Submission and Review
- Step 2 – First Meeting: before diving into your technical skills we’d love to find out what you are all about. What your career vision looks like and what motivates you. This is also an opportunity to learn about Hunch.
- Step 3 – Technical task + Interview: we’ll brainstorm and create a task relevant to your role
- Step 4 – Team Lead interview gives you an opportunity to learn who you will be working with directly and on what project you’ll be involved in greater detail.
Hunch is a fast-growing technology startup building an advanced creative automation and media buying platform which helps global advertisers achieve performance at scale. We are a small and tightly knit team that helps clients across the globe including some of the largest agencies and brands in the US, Latin America, Asia, and Europe. As a Meta Business Partner, we help marketers compete online while having fun.