The group Asseco SEE is the largest operator in South-Eastern Europe in terms of revenue derived from sales of its software and services. We came into being as a result of the integration of the experience, knowledge and solutions of major segment leading IT companies operating in the region. Since the beginning, our company's subsidiaries focused on developing their own solutions in their market segments. Our mission is to build a trustworthy and profitable global IT company providing our customers with high quality software and services.
We are hiring Full Stack Developer.
As a Full Stack Developer in our Delivery IDU- DE Ser team, you will be involved in:
- Maintenance and development of web E-Banking solutions
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of application for maximum speed and scalability
- Analysis of business requirements and their transfer into technical solutions
- Collaboration with other team members and stakeholders
- You have 2+ years of experience as a developer
- You have knowledge of programming and practice at least one object-oriented programming language (C#, ASP.NET Core)
- You have good understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- You have good understanding of ASP.NET MVC, REST API
- You have good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- You ideally have obtained a University degree in the computing sciences (or another equivalent)
- Your English language skills are on the intermediate level
- You are organized, proactive, a fast learner
- You have a strong drive to achieve the best results against internal and external standards of excellence
- You have strong analytical skills and the ability to solve complex problems
What we offer
- Full-time indefinite employment
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work with an excellent team of people
- A mentor and a manager to help you develop technical skillset in a dynamic environment, with additional training to help you advance on this journey
- Other benefits (private health insurance for you and your immediate family, bonus scheme, casual dress code, etc.)
When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your great work!
*Please note that your application will be stored in our recruiting base for 1 year. It will only be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection and will not be available to third parties. Please do not submit additional documents. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.