About the position
As a Frontend Vue.JS Developer, you will be responsible for building high-quality user-facing components and implementing them with different workflows and tool chests. In this role, your primary task will be to develop a stable, aesthetic, and maintainable product. If you also have excellent front-end coding skills, a good understanding of progressive web applications, and enthusiasm for learning the latest web tech, we’d like to meet you!
What will you do?
- Work on a wide range of products and be included in all phases of the project, from design to production
- Develop new highly-responsive web-based and app user interface using Vue.JS
- Construct visualizations that are able to depict vast amounts of data
- Implement user interface from provided mockups & designs
- Optimise components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Use UI/UX designs or wireframes to create the respective code and the application
- Ensure UI meets all requirements
- Develop components and libraries that are reusable and able to stand the test of time
- Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support it
- Understand what the business / stakeholders need and transfer that into your project
What about your skills & experience?
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in front-end development
- Experience with VueJS single page framework (includes VUEX, Vuetify, Axios, Routing, etc.)
- Skills necessary for setting up and maintaining Web & DB Servers (Nginx, Apache, MySQL, Postgres, ...), Docker containers, etc.
- Knowledge of HTML5, VanillaJS, JS (ES6+)
- Familiarity with modern web frameworks JQuery, Bootstrap, SCSS/SASS, LESS, Flow, Blade, Flask, Babel.js
- Knowledge of REST-API work or GraphQL
- Understanding of UI and UX
- Knowledge of SPA
- Experience with Git
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluency in English
Would be a plus!
- Familiarity with AngularJS, Meteor.js, Ember.js is a plus
- Experience developing build toolchain based on Webpack & Babel
- Familiarity with other build toolchains (Gulp, Rollup ...) and Node.js
- Performance optimization and writing automated tests
- Excellent eye for design and pixel-perfection attitude
Why you'll love working here?
- Internal knowledge sharing sessions and paid courses
- An option to work from home
- Private health insurance
- A chance to be a part of a casual but highly professional environment
- Nurturing environment that stimulates creativity and supports personal and professional growth
- Short decision paths and room for your own creativity
- Sports, team buildings, conferences, and events
- Birthday cake :)
Epic Software Solutions is a software development company that delivers outsourcing, nearshoring, offshoring services, and project-based solutions. EPICSS team specializes in Mobile Applications, Web Development, Design, and Marketing. Our goal is to provide innovative and creative IT services to businesses whose main goal is online growth. Focusing on results, we use our technical talents and industry insight to help you meet your digital goals. The original idea is to use the knowledge of Serbian IT professionals and export it to foreign markets in order to compete and prove our quality on global IT scene. If you’re looking for something new - you’re in the right place. We strive to be industrious and innovative, offering our clients exactly what they wish, and
putting their desires at the top of our priority list.