We are looking for a Frontend Support Engineer. The ideal candidate is resourceful. You can figure things out and learn quickly. You are detailed, but you are nice to people and you enjoy helping others.
- Combining technical expertise with customer service to resolve questions and issues
- Does not hesitate to take point on and handle escalations through to the end until a definite resolution is reached and presented to the merchant.
- Responsible for organizing and keeping notes and progress about participated projects that are always available to present.
- Participates in all department standups and meetings that are relevant to their role and side projects. Shares ideas for improvements and help implement them.
- Active & continued participates with the product team
- Keeps API documentation up to date and makes improvements
- Participates in all department standups and meetings that are relevant to their role and side projects.
- Shares ideas for improvements and help implement them.
- Knowledge of templating languages such as Jinja or liquid or Mustache
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to take direction, understand requirements, and be proactive in following up on tasks
- Strong analytical skills
- Basic support experience
- Basic knowledge of APIs
What we offer
- Convenient office location to all major public transportation lines
- Flexible work hours
- Plenty of office events such as happy hours and learning sessions
- Plenty of opportunities while we grow and scale