We are a product first company with headquarters in Santa Clara with offices in multiple countries around the globe. We are building the next-generation software stack for mobile operators, allowing them to scale and grow their business.
About the role:
We are looking for a talented Frontend Engineer to join our Web team and help them continue building and enhancing our modern web applications, building and maintaining our UI component libraries and general libraries and tools to be either used by her/him or by other team members to build amazing applications for internal and external use.
You would be working in a dynamic environment and interacting with most if not all other teams by extent products in our company, giving you rare insights and overview of our whole stack and solutions.
- Building and maintaining one or multiple applications that are both Business-to-Business and Business-to-Customer facing
- Maintaining and expanding our UI component library
- Ensuring delivery on agreed time frames while delivering quality code that is well designed, documented, and tested and both manually and using automation tools such as Unit and End-to-End tests
- Your job will be to take our highly innovative creative concepts and build them with as much creativity and precision as they were designed
- You should have a very good understanding of User Experience best practices. For a given problems and scenarios you would find, propose and implement them
- You will take ownership and hopefully pride in your own work and will be given a chance to do so daily
- Experience with technologies and tools used in web app development
- Knowledge of web app optimization techniques and best practices (SEO, Responsive and Reactive design, caching, etc...)
- Strong HTML5 and CSS3 skills
- Knowledge of CSS precompilers like SCSS, SASS, LESS
- Ability to develop and interact with RESTful APIs
- Experience with other programming languages like TypeScript, PHP, Python, Scala, Java
- Experience with testing frameworks like Jest, Jasmin, Karma, Cypress, Nightwatch.js, etc.
- Previous experience working on SaaS projects
- Familiarity with Scrum methodology or other Agile development processes
- Experience interacting with different databases (SQL, NoSQL)
- Hands-on experience using Docker or similar DevOps tools
- Skills and knowledge of SEO optimization
- Understanding of distributed systems and micro-services
- Competitive salary package.
- Private healthcare.
- Yearly bonus.
- Company stock options.
- Training and workshops.
- Truly flexible working hours.
Deadline for applications: 09.04.2023.
Upoznaj kompaniju LotusFlare
LotusFlare is the American software product company that was founded in 2014 by former executives from Facebook. LotusFlare is a provider of a cloud-native digital commerce and monetization service for communications and media service providers helping them to deliver valuable business outcomes.
Our vision is to make affordable mobile communications available to every human on earth.
LotusFlare’s mission is to design, build and continuously advance software products that simplify technology and deliver valuable outcomes to communications service providers all over the world. We’re just getting started in carrying out this mission while growing the global team at a rapid pace.
Rad od kuće
Private health insurance
Opportunity to have company stock options
Personal development budget
Team building activities
Tvoje mišljenje nam znači!
Anonimno podeli svoje iskustvo i pomozi kandidatima koji se interesuju za ovu kompaniju.
Preporuke se učitavaju...