We create software which help millions of people to live decent and secure lives.
We appreciate that your expertise as a Frontend Engineer (Angular) – Medior/Senior will strengthen our development!
NIRI develops complex, high-quality software using state-of-the-art development processes and tools. You will work in an Agile (Scrum) process with a Product owner, Backend engineers, Frontend engineers, UX designer, and QA engineer. Join our software teams and become one of their pivotal members.
Growing into an Experienced Developer takes time, passion, and a lot of hard work. If you are already there, then you know what we’re talking about. You know how to support your team, you understand the importance of good project management, you propose and implement improvements.
You will help NIRI become better than it is today.
- At least 2 years of experience as a Frontend software engineer
- Knowledge of Angular 2+ and RxJs
Nice to have
- Maven, Jenkins, Git
- Strong interest in Learning Technologies
- Proactive and creative approach
- Experience in agile software development
- Self-improvement drive
- Friendly and open communication
- Personal integrity
- Competitive salary (salary range is given in gross amount)
- Achievement-based bonuses
- Flexible working hours
- Paid learning time
- Modern office space in Niš or fully remote
- Private health insurance
- Team building events
- Occasional trips abroad
- Coffee, fruits, and snacks
- Recreation space (gym, table tennis/football, darts)
- Good location (bus, parking)
Get in touch!
Send us your CV and a few words about what we can achieve together.
NIRI 4nl d.o.o.
Address: Đerdapska 67A, 18108 Niš, Serbia