Attention talented individual! This is not just another job posting.
As Switzerland’s leading digital hub, we provide our media and platforms with enabling technology solutions, to drive their businesses. We stand for interdisciplinary collaboration, innovation, and dynamic development.
We are on the move – and want to keep moving. We are farsighted. We are proactive. We are courageous. We are TX.
This is an opportunity to challenge yourself and make your mark on the world. You’ll finally be able to contribute your skills and expertise to a company - and to a product - making a real difference in the lives of millions of people every single day.
Doodle revolutionizes the way the world schedules meetings. Our suite of scheduling tools enables individuals and enterprises around the world to own their time, be more productive, and grow their businesses. We’re the industry leader in scheduling technology with 30 million monthly users, and we’re just getting started.
Now’s your chance to join 80 ambitious engineers, designers, product managers, marketers, and salespeople on a mission to make great meetings happen. Be a part of a global team headquartered in Zurich, with offices in Atlanta, New York City, Belgrade, and Berlin.
What the role involves?
- Collaborate with designers, product managers and other team members in an agile environment.
- Translate of visual designs into pixel-perfect components in React.
- Develop reusable react components to be used across the company.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Ensure responsiveness and cross-browser compatibility across devices/screen sizes.
Who we’re looking for?
- 3-5 years of experience developing web user interfaces.
- 3+ years of experience with React.
- Excellent knowledge of CSS, pixel-perfect and cross-browser design compatibility.
- Experience with CSS-in-JS libraries like Styled Components or Emotion.
- Experience with testing tools like Jest, React testing library or Enzyme.
- English language proficiency.
Nice to have:
- Experience with TypeScript.
- Experience with React Hooks.
- Experience with Redux.
- Experience implementing accessibility and WCAG coding practices.
- Experience with Atomic Design principles.
What’s awesome about working for us?
- Being a part of establishing a Swiss-based subsidiary - TX Services in Belgrade
- Top talent deserves a competitive salary
- Develop yourself and work on interesting projects in an open-minded and diverse culture
- Every Doodler gets a yearly budget for education, conferences, and learning resources
- Party with your colleagues at international retreats
- Travel to some of our lovely offices worldwide
- Premium Doodle memberships, also for your friends and family
So, get in touch!
At Doodle we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities (EEO) are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, disability, religion, gender, sexual orientation. Doodle embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work and our products will be. We want to hear from you, so please don’t hesitate to apply!