Rad od kuće
What drives our spirit is innovation – creating the next generation solutions that take the business world beyond success. With a pioneering mindset, we always propose fresh solutions and approaches to existing challenges.
We cultivate diversity, and value ambition and eagerness for knowledge, change, and challenge. We aim to reinvent the art and science of software development and create software in service of humanity for a better world. We support over 3,500 customers worldwide to efficiently achieve their goals.
Whether you are challenged by long-term demanding projects or prefer to participate in our tech laboratory and play with the newest tech trends, we will push you to grow into your better self. Visionaries, professionals, and leaders are who we are and whom we seek.
- 5+ years in software development
- Strong experience with any of Angular, React or VueJS
- Experience with unit testing (karma, jasmine, chai, mocha)
- Experience with GIT code versioning and deployment
Nice to have experience with:
- CI/CD (Jenkins, Bamboo)
- Experience in multiple frameworks/libraries
- NodeJS / NestJS
- Agnostic component development
- React Native
Day to day challenges:
- Working directly for a client as part of a Seavus and client team
- Working in an agile environment for sprint-based development
- Work with a team that consists of: Frontend developers, PM, QA and TL from Seavus and/or from client side
Perks for you:
- Opportunity to collaborate with Seavus Frontend community
- Opportunity to gain international business experience, working for world high class companies
- Comfortable, friendly and supportive work environment
- Hybrid/remote work
- Private health insurance
- Possibility for personal and professional growth within a stable environment
- Permanent employment and competitive salary
- Social and sport benefit
The story behind our company begins back in 1999 with a few people and an idea. Today, we are a multinational company that continuously satisfies customers with services and products in an agile and business-value-first approach.
Seavus has over 900 IT experts worldwide with diverse IT skills that are located in 16 offices in 9 countries. In Serbia, we have four offices, including Belgrade, Novi Sad, Kragujevac, and Nis.
As of December 2020, we became part of ARICOMA Group. By joining forces, we are aiming to work together in the areas where we can support each other in providing our clients with top-level services. Consequently, this will result in expanding our business and creating new professional development opportunities for our employees.
The diverse and inclusive organizational structure is the key to our long-standing business success. We are focused on promoting and providing opportunities for equal employment, gender diversity, work-life balance, corporate ethics, team-based business culture, and a positive working environment.
Balans karijere i privatnog života
Iskustvo o radu
Java Software Engineer
Kompanija je velika, postoji mogućnost učenja i napredovanja. Sve je odlično organizovano.
Tehnologije ponekad mogu biti dosta zastarele, ali to opet zavisi od projekta na kom ste angažovani.
Beograd, Kragujevac, Niš, Novi Sad
Rad od kuće
Rad od kuće
Beograd, Kragujevac, Novi Sad
Tvoje mišljenje nam znači!
Anonimno podeli svoje iskustvo i pomozi kandidatima koji se interesuju za ovu kompaniju.
Preporuke se učitavaju...