Kriptomat, the most user-friendly government-regulated European cryptocurrency exchange is looking for a new colleague to join us in the role of Frontend Developer (remote role based in Europe)
Would you like to become a part of an innovative, bold and growing team? Are you passionate about cryptocurrency and blockchain industries? Would you like to be a part of the team developing web applications from scratch for up to 1 million users & more? Then, please read on!
Who are we?
Kriptomat is a fintech company headquartered in Tallinn, Estonia. Ever since we got founded in February 2018, we have been growing and providing an unparalleled service to our clients. We are working tirelessly to ensure everyday people can purchase, store, send, and receive cryptocurrencies effortlessly. This movement has just begun, and we look forward to providing our crypto community with outstanding solutions for many years to come.
What is this role about?
You will be on a mission to develop and maintain functional and stable web applications to meet our company’s needs. You will work closely with our backend developers to ensure exceptional user experience by being responsible for implementing visual and interactive elements that users engage with through their browser when using our web application.
In this role you will :
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Perform tests to optimise performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collaborate with backend and mobile app developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
- Follow emerging technologies
What do we offer?
- Work with a highly collaborative, innovative, diverse, and bold team, passionate about crypto and committed to continuous learning and personal/professional development
- Enjoy remote work with all the necessary equipment for maximum comfort and performance
- Access anything you need for your continuous professional development – from training courses and reference books to a personally organised growth plan
- Have fun at team building activities and workshops
We review applications continuously, so please feel free to apply as soon as possible!
We are looking for someone who has:
- At least 3 years of frontend development experience
- Solid exposure to React, Vue, Angular or Svelte frameworks
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Experience as a Senior Full Stack / FrontEnd Developer or Team Lead
- Knowledge of and exposure in Agile/Scrum development processes and methodology
Ideal, but not a must:
- Experience in working with a microservice type environment as opposed to monolithic enterprise software - TypeScript exposure would be beneficial
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes, NuxtJS or NextJS, GraphQL