Global IT Factory is an IT Services Company that specializes in the provision of leading-edge, cost-effective IT Products and Services by leveraging our global delivery teams located in Serbia and Australia.
We are specialised in Higher Education Digital Solutions leveraging the latest Cloud/Web, Mobility and IoT technologies. Our ISO9001:2015 certified IT Factory approach combines innovation with efficient and repeatable IT delivery processes.
Our clients are some of the top universities in the APAC region.
As we are now expanding our customer base globally, the opportunity exists for a competent and self-driven individual to work remotely* with our Belgrade team as a Frontend Developer.
This is a permanent position in the role of a Senior Frontend Developer on Global IT Factory’s products for global markets. Technologies include Angular 11, Oracle Cloud Services, REST, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins etc. Ambitious and motivated individuals have a path to progress to Team Leader and Architect roles.
- Application development - frontend.
- Working closely with other developers, PM, and QA team in an Agile environment.
- Working closely with UX/UI designer and an external team of business analysts.
- Participation in design discussions and driving forward innovative solutions.
You will need to have the following skills and attributes:
- Solid experience with Angular 2+ (React experience is advantage)
- Solid Typescript knowledge coupled with best practices for Angular development.
- Experience with RESTful Web Services and APIs.
- Ambitious, professional, and reliable.
- Familiarity with optimizing apps for accessibility usage is an advantage.
- You are highly motivated, focused, and disciplined team player.
- You have excellent communication skills and you are fluent in both spoken and written English.
We are offering:
- A position with standard full-time working hours.
- Work in a professional and dynamic team.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Working from home option (once we go back to the office).
- Paid courses and training.
- Opportunity and support to learn new skills and further up your career.
Quick learners, self-driven and motivated persons, even with less experience, are encouraged to apply.
If interested, please forward us your Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter.
Feedback will be provided to all applicants.
*Note: Currently, due to Covid, we are all working remotely from home. After returning to the office, a “work from home” option would still be offered to those who have this as a preference.