About the position
Are you a Frontend wizard with a sense of humor? Do you like long walks through dense forests of code and late night debugging sessions? If so, we want you on our World of Warships team in Belgrade! We're currently looking for talented programmers to join our ranks and help us conquer the digital world.
World of Warships is the best naval game around, letting you take the command of legendary warships from the period of the 20th century as you battle your way across the open sea with other players.
The project is driven by a team of international developers who combine talent with their passion for video games, resulting in World of Warships being a favorite hobby for millions all around the globe with keeping its community ever-growing!
What will you do?
- Create the layouts for content pages and publications on the official World of Warships website and other content marketing websites.
- Interact with the 2D design department and web developers.
- Participate in the Content Team’s editorial planning.
- Work with the plan to deliver the content milestones.
What are we looking for?
- Confident in HTML 4/5 and CSS 2/3.
- Skillful in DOM, OOP.
- Cross-browser and adaptive layout skills.
- Graphic design skills (Photoshop).
- Attention to detail, thoughtfulness in work.
- Intermediate English or higher. Any other language is always a plus.
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Experience developing mini-games, gamification content
- Gaming experience
Wargaming Belgrade is a game development studio in Serbia and a key member of the Wargaming global network. Our studio is home to talented and dedicated teams of game developers, artists, and designers, one of them being World of Warships team, who are passionate about creating the best gaming experiences for our players.
Benefits and perks are tailored to the local market and culture. Belgrade office benefits include:
- Private Health Insurance.
- Additional Vacation days on top of the statutory minimum of 20 working days (maximum +5 working)
- Days dependent on years of services with Wargaming Group.
- Career development and education opportunities within the company.
- Team buildings / corporate events.
- Gym trainings / Wellness program.
- Personal Gaming Account.
- Coffee, fruits, snacks in the office.
- Referral program with rewards.