This is an unlimited duration, full time, contract-based position.
We guarantee fair compensation based on the skill level of the candidate.
Availability from 10:00 through to 18:00 or similar, provided there's enough overlap with EST timezone.
We will consider candidates local to Novi Sad, as well as remote candidates.
The developer should have a thorough understanding of progressive enhancement and developing "mobile first."
- At least 3 years experience working with any CMS (Shopify is preferred, but not required).
- Experience with CSS pre-processors–specifically SASS.
- Experience with build tools such as Webpack, Gulp and Grunt.
- Thorough understanding of Git and workflow processes.
- Thorough testing and debugging skills with browser console and external tools.
- Experience developing responsive layouts for desktop, tablet, and mobile.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
Highly desirable skills:
- General experience building, launching, and maintaining Shopify stores, as well as general knowledge of the admin system.
- Experience with Shopify’s theming system and Liquid templating language.
- Experience with Shopify’s objects/properties, AJAX API, and Metafields.
- Experience with implementing 3rd party Shopify apps as well as creating custom solutions
- Experience working with 3rd party services and APIs, specifically plugins for Shopify.
- Experience with dependency management tools.
- Previous agency experience is a plus.
Please send your CV and your portfolio.