We are StuntCoders, a software development company made up of different passions, technologies and skills, united under a single promise — to be exceptional. Smart, curious and driven by discovery, collaboration is the foundation of our company and our work. Work at StuntCoders is oriented both on in-house projects as well as client services.
We invite you to check out our website and get a better insight into what we do and who we are :)
What will be your responsibilities?
- Developing, testing and integrating advanced e-commerce solutions for worldwide famous clients, while working on some of the most exciting projects in the field of e-commerce!
- Creating custom, client-specific solutions based on Wordpress, WooCommerce, Magento... as well as building completely custom software tailored to fulfill specific needs in the most efficient way possible.
- Working on in house projects based on the latest cutting edge technologies, such as Node.js, React, Ruby On Rails...
- Participating in the implementation and development of our own tools and modules for improving the workflow and quality of the solutions we provide
- Working with Sass, Less, Bower, Grunt, Webpack, React while quality and tests are maintained via continuous integration servers
What do we offer?
- Full-time employment
- A team of close and dedicated friends to guide you and enable your growth.
- High-end equipment.
- Flexible working hours
- Help in achieving your goals by continuous professional development and support:
- access to learning materials and conferences to upgrade your knowledge;
- challenging tasks to always keep your brain running;
- working with the latest technologies;
- experimenting with new technologies.
- Respect for your private time.
Who are you?
- You have strong knowledge of HTML & CSS/SASS
- You have experience in building device-agnostic websites
- You pay attention to detail and you have excellent time management
- Your English is fluent (you could woo Zooey Deschanel or Ryan Gosling if you wanted to)
- You know the importance of constructive criticism and find joy in defending and advocating your point of view
- You are in a constant pursuit of professional development
- Creativity/Innovation is your game
- You foster teamwork
How to apply?
Send us your CV electronically, tell us a bit or a lot about yourself, what inspires you, and make sure you include your portfolio and links to work you’ve previously done.
Our commitment to on-boarding and mentorship means you won’t be left in the dark while you learn new technologies.
No experience? Apply anyway!
Don’t get discouraged if you don’t have a lot of experience. We have a great internship program.