Are you an ACE Front End Developer? We want you, because:
- You are one of a kind
- You thrive on solving problems
- You write killer code
The Front-End Developer is responsible for front-end user interface development in the design, implementation, and maintenance of the company’s web applications. If you enjoy solving problems in a creative way with elegant solutions then you will enjoy working with us!
- You will work with architects and product managers to design, estimate, and implement application features in front-end, according to the company’s standards for architecture and secure application development
- You will implement services for data acquisition and integration into the company’s data tier
- You understand that it is important to follow procedures related to software configuration and the delivery pipeline for application development
- You appreciate that performing unit, commit, integration, and non-functional (performance, penetration, security) testing is necessary to assure that the software is releasable
- You can troubleshoot data issues in development, test, and production environments, including the use of performance metrics and test reports to identify problem areas
- You learn quickly in a self-directed manner and keep up with best practices and current technology
- You are able to prioritize tasks and accomplish assignments autonomously
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE
A bachelor’s degree in CIS or equivalent experience with at least 4 years of experience in application development to include:
- Experience with Angular framework would be considered a plus
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases
- Daily use of typical IDE and source management tools (Git is preferred)
- Review and estimation of user stories in an agile process
- Familiarity with RESTful web API development on the consumer side
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be familiar with user interface design principles. Logistics industry experience is preferred.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with modern frontend tools (webpack, npm, gulp)
WHO ARE WE?
- We are a local Serbian company providing exclusive tech development and operations to our partner GetSwift.
- You may think that a company that specializes in logistics like GetSwift employs drivers and has planes, trains and automobiles but no, they don’t! They deliver logistics IT solutions to businesses
- From Enterprise to hyper-local, thousands of businesses across dozens of industries world wide depend on GetSwift's SaaS platform to bring visibility, accountability, efficiency and savings to their supply chain and “Last Mile" operations.
- We are on the move – and want to keep moving. We are farsighted. We are proactive. We are courageous, are you?
WHAT WE OFFER?
- A competitive compensation package
- Flexible working hours and home office possibilities
- An opportunity to grow your career in a friendly, dynamic, stimulating and international environment
- Learning and development opportunities
- With 3biiLSoft and GetSwift you will have the opportunity to work with leading experts
- You will be able to cross train on a multitude of leading-edge toolsets and technologies
- Latest generation hardware (MacBook Pro i9, 32GB RAM, 1TB SSD alongside 32in 4K displays)
- A unique office space which includes a large private garden with trees and a waterfall (yep, a real one)
- Team events