Welcome to Your Future!
Introducing QACube, the Software Quality Platform for DevOps, that is transforming the unmanageable Big Data of QA into visual analytics in seconds. From an unlimited number of data sources to powerful graphics in seconds, users can instantly see their software quality and make the right decisions. Our customers are among the leading global banks, financial services, insurance, telecom, and large enterprises, and they all rely on QACube. In 2018, QACube was named one of the Top 10 BEST Solution Providers (Industry Era)!
Join our rapidly expanding team and develop customer-facing solutions across the Software Delivery Lifecycle (SDLC). If you love developing new things, finding potential issues, and want to work with a great team, then let’s connect. Join our QACube Team!
- Be part of a Development Team developing a leading QA visual analytics and reporting platform for DevOps
- Make design and technical decisions for Angular projects (Angular 9+)
- Build re-useable code and libraries for future use
- Refactor, maintain, and extend current code base
- Optimize applications for speed and scalability
- Communicate effective integration strategies and technologies to business owners, project stakeholders and customers
- Cooperate closely with the team in Serbia and Switzerland
- 5+years of experience as a Front-End Developer
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology
- Minimum 3 years of experience working with Angular during the last 5 years
- Knowledge of HTML5/CSS3 – Responsive design concept
- Experience with Compass/Sass
- Experience with CSS Preprocessors
- Experience with RESTful Web Services and APIs
- Willingness to explore, learn and develop
- Experience in working with Agile Development methodologies, Scrum in particular
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
What We Offer:
- Great Product Development Team
- Unique and exciting experience of being among the first ones at QACube's new key components
- Projects for leading enterprises and Financial Services customers
- Working with the latest tools and technology
- High IT infrastructure standards
- Low stress and friendly working environment
- Knowledge sharing
- Great management – ready to listen and provide support
- Personal and professional development
- Innovative culture
- A flexible and open working atmosphere
- Possibility to work from home or a remote destination upon agreement with your superior and your team
- Recognition, opportunity for advancement and long-term service award
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits: e.g., private health insurance with 6 months of service, accident insurance 24/7, etc.
- Extra vacation days plus company days between New Year and Christmas
We look forward to receiving your electronic application (CV, reference letters, etc.). Find more information about QACube on www.qacube.com.