Prime Holding JSC (Prime) is a leading software product innovation company and IT consultancy that offers guidance and actionable solutions to tech problems.
We at Prime are passionate about applying the newest technology to solve the most challenging business problems of our clients worldwide. We understand what drives fast-growing companies forward and are excited to help them change the world.
The role in a nutshell:
We are looking to hire an experienced Flutter Engineer to build and maintain the next generation of cross-platform mobile applications. Your primary focus will be developing high-end Flutter applications for the latest iOS and Android devices. Your duties may include collaborating with the design team for new application features, identifying and fixing application bottlenecks, maintaining the core code, and updating applications published on the App Store and Google Play.
To ensure success as a Flutter Engineer, you need to have a solid working knowledge of Flutter, be proficient in Dart, be proficient in iOS or Android native development, and be able to work as part of a team. Ultimately, an outstanding Flutter Engineer should be able to create functional, attractive applications that perfectly meet the user's needs.
Main tasks of the role:
- Proficiency in iOS or Android native development
- Building mobile cross-platform applications
- Collaborating with the design team to define app features.
- Ensuring the quality and performance of the application.
- Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
- Fixing application bugs before the final release.
- Publishing applications on App Store and Google Play.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Knowledge of Apple’s and Google’s design principles and application interface guidelines.
- Proficiency in code versioning tools such as Git.
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs, and cloud messaging.
- Experience with continuous integration and delivery.
- Extensive experience in Unit Testing
- Proficiency in Reactive Programming
- Familiarity with Concurrency & Multithreading
- Extensive experience in Memory Management
- Passionate about user experience and quality development
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Proficiency in building beautiful UI and implementing custom animations.
- Proficiency in various Architecture Design Patterns such as BloC
- Proficiency in data persistence in Flutter
- Experience in communicating with platform-specific APIs via the Flutter Plugin system
- Proficiency in Dart Fundamentals
- Familiarity with DVM Internals Just in Time / Ahead of time compilation
What we offer:
- Fully remote work with access to all our office
- Competitive remuneration package
- Birthday presents
- Referral program with attractive bonuses
- Health insurance – VIP package
- Food vouchers and corporate discounts
- Work-life balance: 25 days of paid vacation
- Designated budget for home office equipment
- Bonuses for special occasions
- Access to technical books library, both online and offline
- Individual account for a LinkedIn Learning platform
- Internal training and team-buildings
- Challenging projects offering the opportunity to work on world-class products
So, if you’re looking for a role where you will be challenged to learn, grow, and have a high impact and aspire to become a multi-faceted professional that can be utilized in fast-paced environments to optimize processes, systems, and overall business strategy, you seem like someone we’d like to meet.