We are looking for a Flutter Developer to join our fast-growing engineering team at Holycode and help us develop and maintain various software products. We at Mindnow AG are a team of passionate developers who spend their free time reading Hacker News and tinkling with new frameworks. We build different kinds of software for different clients, from a mobile application to SMS Integration for a Bank. There are always challenges to be dealt with at the job. We are looking for someone who has a passion for coding just like us and likes to build awesome stuff.
- Experience in building cross-platform applications (React-Native preferable)
- At least some knowledge of Flutter - the more the better
- Understanding and usage of architectural / software design patterns
- Knowledge of algorithms and advanced data structures is a plus
- Experience with REST
- Experience with Linux, Git
- Strong English communication skills.
What you will be working on:
- We have multiple different projects which are being developed simultaneously. One of the
- projects that we are currently hiring for is a cross-platform mobile banking application. This is
- an application that is currently in its early stages and is being built from the ground up by us. We are
- looking for top talent to join our team and help us speed up the development.
Why you will love working here:
- High-growth company in which you can find exciting and trend-setting challenges
- Familial working atmosphere in an open-minded multinational team
- All necessary equipment – up to you to decide what you prefer
- A budget for professional improvement (courses, conferences, books…)
- Budget for the mastery of the English language during the working hours
- Nice office in Belgrade
- Fully stocked kitchen (tea, coffee, fruits, soft drinks, snacks…)
- Tournaments of table tennis, table soccer and darts in our office
- Skilled and senior co-workers
- Opportunities to learn and grow with us
If you are looking for an environment where you can grow professionally, learn from the best in the field, balance work and life habits, and have a pleasant and enthusiastic environment, please submit your CV in English.
Deadline for applications: 24.10.2021.