Field Application Engineer
Quectel Research & Development Center Europe Co. d.o.o.
- Provide technical support for Quectel's WIFI/Bluetooth products.
- Make quick response, to all customers located throughout Europe regions, and help them resolve software/hardware issues.
- Business trip is necessary for on-site support, based on COVID-19 situation.
- Offer feasible solutions to customers based on their application requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Electronic Engineering, Automation, Electronics, Telecommunications, or other related fields.
- Experience in embedded software and hardware
- WIFI/BT protocol & application knowledge.
- Good analysis and trouble shooting skills, should be able to solve technical problems raised by customers.
- Should be able to work independently, be self-motivated, equipped with a good team spirit, a strong sense of responsibility, a creative problem solver and be easy to get along with others.
- Excellent written and verbal English, outstanding communication skills with customers.
- Based in Belgrade.
- Experience with WIFI/BT stacks
- Experience in programming embedded Linux and RTOS
- Knowledge of interfaces like UART, SDIO, PCIe
- Knowledge in one or more programming languages (C, C++, Shell, Phyton)
- Familiar with ARM microcontrollers.
- Work with top edge technologies and equipment
- Work on newest mobile technology chipsets and interesting projects in industry
- Ability for professional growth
- Private medical insurance, quarterly and yearly team buildings events, and other benefit