Quectel Wireless Solutions is leading global IoT technology developer and cellular module supplier of 5G, LTE, LTE-A, LPWA, Smart Module, C-V2X, GSM/GPRS, UMTS/HSPA(+) and GNSS modules. Due to business expansion on Serbian market in newly opened R&D Centre, Quectel is looking for motivated and proactive candidates to join our team in Belgrade.
Provide technical support for Quectel's full product line, including wireless, LTE, UMTS/HSPA(+), GSM/GPRS and GNSS modules.
- Make quick response, to all customers located throughout Europe regions, and help them resolve software/hardware issues.
- Business trip is necessary for on-site support, based on COVID-19 situation.
- Offer feasible solutions to customers based on their application requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Electronic Engineering, Automation, Electronics, Telecommunications, or other related fields.
- Experience in embedded software or embedded hardware customer support.
- Understanding common automotive requirements
- Good analysis and trouble shooting skills, should be able to solve technical problems raised by customers.
- Should be able to work independently, be self-motivated, equipped with a good team spirit, a strong sense of responsibility, a creative problem solver and be easy to get along with others.
- Excellent written and verbal English, outstanding communication skills with customers.
- Based in Belgrade.
- Understanding in automotive embedded system and architecture, automotive applications etc.
- Experience in Automotive embedded Linux
- Experience in Automotive industry
- Knowledge in one or more programming languages (C, C++, Shell, Phyton)
- Familiar with ARM microcontrollers.
- Familiar with cellular wireless M2M modules, C-V2X wireless network, mobile phone or wireless module technologies including Bluetooth, WIFI, Zigbee, etc.
- Work with top edge technologies and equipment
- Work on newest mobile technology chipsets and interesting projects in industry
- Ability for professional growth
- Private medical insurance, quarterly and yearly team buildings events, and other benefits